Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday (12w1d)

Moving along....

Yesterday was yucky again, with a super-yucky evening. I've got to admit, this week has been pretty awful. I should be used to the up-and-down nature of NVP by now, but as usual I let my hopes get too high! Hoping to catch the upward trend again soon.

Last night was.... truly a winner. Here's how it went, vaguely:

Nausea. Headache. Insomnia. Nausea gets worse, then calms down. Getting drowsy. Awakened by crying 5yo (episode 1). Spend half an hour with him, can't find out if it's his stomach or a bad dream. Back to bed. Up immediately with crying 5yo (episode 2). Back to bed. Back up right away with crying 5yo (episode 3). Back to bed, getting drowsy. Baby up. Get up, pull him into bed to nurse. Before he's done, up with crying 5yo (episode 4). Back to bed. Getting sleepy. Crying 5yo (episode 4). Back to bed. Getting drowsy. Crying 5yo (episode 5). Back to bed, fall asleep. Crying 5yo, rapid sequence of episode 6, episode 7, episode 8. Back to bed. Baby up and needs to eat. Fall asleep for "good" sometime after 5:00 a.m.

Needless to say, I'm kind of walking into walls today!

I had hoped that the 5yo's issues would be over with the morning, but he is still complaining of a hurting/upset tummy, so looks like he's down for at least the day. I'm hoping that it's mild for the poor fellow, and I'm also hoping that it doesn't spread. NVP plus tummy bug is a nasty combination. I'd appreciate your prayers in those areas!

Have a good day, all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!