Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday (11w1d)

Yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had in at least a month. Hurray!

But I've learned not to count on one day meaning a trend..... NVP is very much an up and down, back and forth sort of thing. But good days do give one hope!

Work has begun on our irrigation system, so our back yard is starting to resemble a construction site. Houses sure can be money pits!

Today baby is having his therapy right now (PT), and then we actually have an appointment we have to keep this evening. Looking forward to that (details later) but exhausted at the thought. Usually by night time I'm only good for staring at walls. Keeping up an intelligent conversation will be a stretch.

DH has taken our eldest out twice this week to a local park and splashpad. It's been really good for our son - he has way too much energy to be able to sit about peacefully while I'm sick - and good for the two of them, as they don't usually go to parks together often. Hoping the trend continues!

Two more days before my mom leaves.... *sigh*.

Hoping for baby kicks soon! I think they were between 10 and 12 weeks last time (20 weeks the first time).... that's my favorite part of pregnancy, so I'm looking forward to that.

Have a great day, all! I appreciate your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!