Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday (10w3d)

Yesterday - day time was okay, by comparison, night time was kind of scary-bad. Hoping for a better night tonight.

Not much else to report on, either than that I am so thankful that my mom is here. I honestly do not know what I'll do when she goes home next week.

Oh, and when I went to refill my Zofran yesterday, found out that our doc had only authorized the first prescription - none of the refills had been authorized. So today we started the authorization process all over again with the hopes that this will be it for this pregnancy.

Praying for time to pass quickly... would appreciate your continued prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!