Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday 9w5d

Yesterday was pure yuck. Yuck yuck yuck.

So much for getting back to church today.

A few notes:

- Having a lot of issues with dizziness/shakiness/faintness.

- Noted from my last pregnancy diary that the amazingly-fast "tummy pop" occurred at 11 weeks last time - it was at 8 weeks this time. Quite a jump!

- I'm afraid my mum cut up a bit rough when I told her yesterday, in answer to her query, that we are not announcing baby names in advance - which is odd, since that's what we did last time. It's regrettable, but we have learned our lesson! When we announced our first-born's name in advance, it unleashed a storm of criticism from both sides of the family - it was awful! With our second-born, we didn't announce until we were able to say "Baby is here and his name is such-and-such." Such an improvement! It was quite obvious that no one liked our name any better the second time around, but at least no one told us about it (much). People tend to criticize name plans more than actual names, thank goodness.

As a matter of fact, it wouldn't matter if we did spill names, because we're already changing them! LOL At least our boy name - it's currently in a state of transition.

- Finding hunger to be a nuisance - it's like my body can't get enough food. Probably the combo of pregnancy and breastfeeding. Plus the fact that I'm only eating a few bites of food at a time. But as eating is quite unpleasant, it's a real nuisance. Last night I had to get up out of bed to eat three separate times. Yuck. 

Okay, back to life.... I am so praying that I don't have many days as bad as yesterday. Happy Sunday, all!

1 comment:

  1. I do hope and pray you're feeling better soon. It's awful when your life seems to revolve around food and trying to get the balance of enough in total but not too much at a time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!