Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday (15w4d)

Happy weekending, all!

Life here is going well. I am officially off the diet but am doing really well, all things considered. Yesterday morning, for the first time in a long time, I felt like a normal person. Still nauseated, but it was just wonderful. In fact, on Friday I actually cleaned our half-bathroom! I was so happy about that.

I've been wanting to clean that bathroom for about a week.... ever since one of our therapists asked to use the bathroom, and afterwards I went in to see what she must have seen..... ladies, it was ugly. Last time I was pregnant, I had only one child in diapers, so I had no idea what little boys are capable of doing to an ordinary bathroom when there's no mum around to do damage control. It's ugly. But much better now!

Today I really overdid it and am paying for it in subsequent exhaustion.... but life is still good. I am so thankful to be on the upward swing.

And yesterday DH and I sat down and went through the three months of neglected mail! Even better.

Tomorrow is church - hurray! And I am going to be trying these sheets (the younger version) to see if they interest our five-year-old. Hurray for wonderful bloggers who come up with such splendid ideas! I receive a world of inspiration from such godly, creative and devoted women who take the time to blog about their homemaking and parenting. (My favorites are on the sidebar!!)

Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!