Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday (12w6d)

Hurray for August!! I always consider August to be the death-knell of summer, and that can't come too quickly for me. Of course, we still have at least three or more months of summer around here, but August is always the first sign of hope.

And HURRAY for the last day of the first trimester! That too can't come too quickly. Tomorrow I expect to wake up and find that all NVP has vanished! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!

Okay, but seriously, it is cheering to move into the second trimester. Tomorrow it is!

Yesterday was really quite decent! No complaints at all. Praying for a consistent trend!

Last night was quite an adventure. We've been having issues with our son waking up with nightmares, and last night starting at 2:00 a.m. he woke up crying every 15-30 minutes for the rest of the night. My goodness. And since having DH answer nocturnal calls of sick or crying children is.... let me put it gently.... absolutely disastrous for all involved, I was the responder to all nightmares. I spent a lot of time up and wandering the house last night!!

Praying for another good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!