Thursday, June 16, 2011

Checking in, Thursday a.m. (6w2d)

Well, here we are, folks! Ultrasound day! Very excited. The last time I had an ultrasound, I didn't look at the screen the entire time (for fear I'd see the gender, which would have devastated me), and I was in fear that the tech would slip and mention baby's gender (she didn't). Today will be only a blip on a screen, so I can look all I want!

Yesterday:

Morning - yuck
Afternoon/evening - not bad
Night - better than it's been in a while

Today:

Queasy but not horrible. Hoping to keep it that way!

Okay, off to start stuffing myself with protein to try to fight the nausea monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!