Saturday, June 4, 2011

Breaking Radio Silence

Hello, dear friends - I was going to wait to update until I had some actual news to post, but so many of you have sent kind emails (thank you!!) that I wanted to post a quick update so that no one would be worrying.

As of right now, I am okay. I'm not sure why, but I'm okay. Monday through Wednesday was probably one of the scariest times of my life (more details later), but on Wednesday I somehow started slowly feeling better until now I am almost back at completely normal. There are a couple of possibilities as to why on earth this has happened, and I don't know which is correct yet. I will post when I know more.

For the moment, I am extremely grateful not to be where I was headed, and I am so grateful for your prayers and kind words. Thank you!!!

More when I know more....

3 comments:

  1. we will keep those prayers even though you are feeling well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear from you. I was worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update. I have been worried. My daughter and I were just praying for you this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!