Monday, September 15, 2008

Website: MyMorningSickness.com

Just found a new website for morning sickness, and it looks pretty neat! Here it is:

MyMorningSickness.com


The authoress, Wendy, offers an e-book, morning sickness forums, her personal story, free nausea-tracking charts, and a free instructional video clip showing how to make one morning sickness remedy. I haven't been all around the site yet, but it looks awesome!! And she has the most adorable family!! Definitely check this website out and look around.

I was especially interested in this site once I discovered that the authoress has a very similar life philosophy to mine. I love connecting with like-minded mothers, and with HG, life-philosophy is especially important. Many HG forums are wrapped up in the "should I abort, should I not abort" question, and thankfully that is blessedly absent from her forums. This is a great life-affirming site that will encourage and help HG mothers without encouraging them toward abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!