Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogging Break

I'll probably be taking a break from blogging for the next week or so, due to hosting some family who will be in town. Thus, don't be surprised if this blog stays stagnant for the next bit of time! I'll be preparing my book reviews mentally and will hop back in after the break.

I have not gotten around to telling my family about my blog. Frankly, I guess I need the privacy. And one doesn't necessarily want one's closest family reading blog entries about one's reproductive life, LOL!! (Or at least I don't - perhaps some people might. For me: Friends and strangers, yes; family, no.) So that will necessitate a break from blogging.

Until later!

Love to all,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!