This will be an extremely small reading list, but here goes. It will be constantly updated as I continue to read. If anyone has any suggestions for reading material, please let me know!
On Morning Sickness and Hyperemesis Gravidarum:
- "Beyond Morning Sickness: Battling Hyperemesis Gravidarum" (Ashli McCall) - Great source of information and personal stories
- "Body Mutiny: Surviving Nine Months of Extreme Morning Sickness" (Jenna Schmitt) - Great book of free verse dealing with the experience of severe HG
- "Managing Morning Sickness" (Miriam Ereck) - Practical guide for MS and HG focusing on nutrition
On the Meaning of Human Suffering (from a Christian Perspective)
- "The Problem of Pain" (C.S. Lewis) - An academic explanation of the purpose behind human pain from a Christian theological perspective
- "A Grief Observed" (C.S. Lewis) - A deeply personal diary written after the death of Lewis's wife. This book focuses on grief but is applicable to any experience with suffering.