Sunday, April 12, 2015

Time to Party Like It's 1982


Lately, my mum has been wanting me to take pictures of our newest edition in some baby girl clothes that she had saved from my infancy (and some from her own). This morning I girded up my loins, recruited the help of an old sheet and an unused iPhone, and went to work!

Here are the results! (Age - almost 5 months)



















The family was thrilled. I am notoriously bad at taking pictures, so this was a big improvement on my usual "I'll get around to it sometime!"


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures couldn't be sweeter than they are. She's chock full of personality, isn't she? :) I have an outfit that my mom made for me that each of my daughters has worn for special pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne! She is such a sweet-tempered wee one. It will be fun to re-use these outfits for future girls. My mom is trying to find the pictures that she has of me wearing them (they'll have to be scanned) - I'll post some for comparison when she finds them. :)

      Delete
  2. So precious! They grow so fast and I love this not newborn but not toddler age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Tristan! I love the post-newborn pre-toddler age - it's such a delight. :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!