Friday, January 18, 2013

An HG Mama's Beautiful New Baby!

Hop on over to "Prisoner in My Own Body" to see Mimi's beautiful new baby, Katelynn - born on January 8th! Congratulations to another HG mama for making it through a pregnancy to meet her beautiful new little one!

I love what she has to say at the end:
"To all my fellow HG mamas out there, please don’t give up and hang in there. It’s such a long, difficult road to be on but the reward is so worth it! When I look into Kate’s precious face, I fall in love over and over again."
There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and that light is a precious baby! Congrats, Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!