Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beginning of a Journey

No, not for me, but "Knocked Up, Knocked Over" is.....

Expecting!!!

This is (I think) the first time that I've gotten the "we're expecting!" news from a previous HG mother. I am brimming over with congratulations (Congratulations!!!!) and so very nervous for her at the same time. Ladies reading, this mother could use your prayers and your encouragement. You'll definitely want to follow her journey over at her blog, if you haven't already subscribed. Not only is it now a pregnancy journal, but it bids fair to be one of the most comprehensive HG blogs on the web. Trot on over to see!

And now....

Onward and upward! Congratulations! We'll be waiting and reading and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!