Friday, October 24, 2008

Gorgeous Birth Video!

This is the first time I've put a video in my blog, and I'm so stinking proud of myself it's perfectly ridiculous!

This is an absolutely gorgeous birth - one of the most respectful hospital births I've ever seen - and a waterbirth, too! My favorite!! (Hopefully preview of coming attractions for Yours Truly....)

Not that this has anything to do with hyperemesis... And this really should go on my other blog! But I was in a hurry, and this will do as well as anything. Besides, whenever I see a beautiful birth video I'm chomping at the bit to share it with everyone! There's nothing more beautiful in the world.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey D--I've always been really interested in water birth. Do you know of any hospitals around here that have accommodations for it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!