Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Challenge

Considering that I only completed (maybe) half of the summer marriage challenge at Women Living Well - actually, I'd forgotten about it until I saw this new one - I kind of questioned if I should jump on the wagon again.

However, this new Fall Challenge is super-super-super easy - much easier than the summer challenge - and it's in an area I need serious (i.e. remedial) help in - that is, decorating and seasonal decor, etc., type of stuff. It sounds fun - and more importantly, as I said, easy! - so as of Monday we'll be off! Join me if you feel like it! Here's the summary:

"Is your calendar full like mine? Do you feel a little tense, rushed and even panicked at times when you are running late? Do you feel like the rest of the family is feeling the same way? I believe we women can create a physical environment, as well as a spiritual environment, that can bring peace, harmony and a sense of calmness to our homes if we are willing to be intentional.

"So let me introduce you to the "Making Your Home a Haven" Fall Challenge. Each week I will give you one practical tip and one spiritual tip that you can do to create a haven in your home."

Hurray for my very favorite season - Autumn! Bring it on! (And these near-record heat wave things can leave any time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!