Saturday, July 17, 2010

HG Study - Controls Needed

Rixa at Stand and Deliver has posted this request from the ongoing-HG study - they need controls! That is, they need women who have not had HG to register for the study to act as study controls. Therefore, if you can, please forward the request to your non-HG friends (or HG friends - they really need both). Participating in the study is easy - you just register, and they send you a swab for you to send in a saliva sample, and you mail it back. That's it!

I, unfortunately, can't participate in the study because I don't fit the bill for their definition of HG or non-HG... so I'll just do my bit by spreading the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!