Saturday, May 19, 2012

For One Week Only!

Today I started a one-week challenge for myself - I am going to try to stick to the Paleo/Primal diet for one week. This is partially for weight loss, but mostly for an energy-level experiment. When I tried the Paleo diet last year, I felt absolutely and unmistakably awesome. I have always had problems with low energy, and while I did this diet my energy levels went through the roof. I want to see if it happens again! So here goes! One day down, six more to go (and more if it works!).

The Paleo Diet, in brief, can be summarized thus:

YES - Fruit, vegetables, nuts, meat

NO - Dairy, grains, legumes, sugar

Pretty simple! I'll report in on how it goes.

Happy Sunday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!