Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doing a Summer Challenge

I found this randomly in a blog I just started following:

Completing Him Summer Challenge

And on a lark, I decided to do it! It looks easy, helpful, and not very time-consuming, so it shouldn't be hard to keep up with (though with my blogging skills, I'm sure I'll manage to be late with most of the tasks). And I can't figure out how to do the button (my button skills are weak lately), so I'll just have to leave the link. But in the meantime, it should be fun!

This week's task: "June 7 - announce to your readers you are participating by posting the button on your site and leaving your link below. Optional: Embed the HTML from this video in your blog post!" As far as I can complete that, I have. Check!

I've been meaning to do a "life update" for the past month or so, so I'll hope to do that soon. I really need to learn how to do short and sweet updates rather than saving everything for the great-American-novel type of update - my blogging life could improve if I could learn that skill! In the meantime, enjoy your summer! (Personally, I'm just counting the days till summer is over.... I am SO not a heat fat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!