Friday, May 2, 2008

The Business of Being Born

This week I have an excuse for neglecting my blog!! Houseguests - my parents. They're in town to help us restart the home-search process for the umpteenth time. (*Sigh*)

But anyhow, I had to take a minute to post this link, because I am so excited about it.

Last fall, we went to see a screening of "The Business of Being Born," which is about the modern maternity and childbirth scene. It was an absolutely amazing, life-changing film, and we both loved it. This website has now posted the movie, so it can be viewed in its entirety - for free!!! I'm so excited. Here it is!!

http://quicksilvers%20creen.com/%20watch?video=

Movies like this are so awesome because they're informational as well as highly interesting and entertaining. I wish everyone could see this film!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog tonight via my friend Jen, who I think may know you IRL? I am about 8 weeks along and have HG. Its my 4th pregnancy, and the first pregnancy with HG. I've lost about 4 lbs so far, and am fighting dehydration. My doctors are putting me on meds, thankfully, but they are having adverse affects as of yet (anxiety/depression), so I'm still trying to find one that works. In the mean time I'm on b6 and unisom/benadryl (switching back and forth based upon what works at the time).

    I'm glad to find your blog... Hugs
    Kristin
    http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome
    homegrownrose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!