Saturday, November 13, 2010

A New and Wonderful HG Blog!

I am so excited to announce the presence of a new HG blog on the net!

Knocked Up, Knocked Over

The authoress is writing about her preparations for an upcoming pregnancy after having experienced disastrous HG with baby #1, and she is posting her experiences, her research, her emotions, and her plans. Good, great, wonderful stuff. Take a few moments to read through it! I especially loved her pregnancy/HG game plan (I had one too!).

I am so excited about all the new HG blogs! This promises to be among the best of them. Thanks for writing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the compliments on my blog! I'm so new to blogging that coming from someone like you, those words just about made me slide under my desk in bliss!

    The more we get the word out, the fewer women have to suffer alone and untreated, right?

    Many, many thanks.
    http://knockedupknockedover.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/props-from-the-whining-puker/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!