Friday, July 25, 2008

New Blog

Hello, everyone!

I have decided, after some thought, that I am going to try starting a new blog (while continuing this one). The problem is that my interest in childbirth and homebirth midwifery keeps leaking out into this blog - which is not a bad thing, but I did want this blog to focus on hyperemesis. Thus, I have decided to start a new blog focusing on promoting homebirth midwifery and dealing with various childbirth issues. Here it is:

http://birthingathome.blogspot.com/

My goal is to give each blog half of the attention that I have been giving this one - in other words, I don't have any extra time to spare! So after a few days of flurry setting up my new blog, I am hoping to calm down into "the occasional blogger." I have noticed that I really have to watch my internet time or it can turn into abuse. The purpose of splitting my blog is not to create more work for myself, but rather, less work, as I can stop worrying about how to blend two totally separate subjects (hyperemesis and childbirth) into one blog. I think that it will actually be easier with two blogs, so that I can just write for each subject without having to justify myself or try to blend the subjects coherently. At least, that's the goal!

And now, after spending waaaayyyy too much time blogging today, I am off to do dishes!!

Love to all,
Diana

P.S. Within the next few days I hope to publish my book review on "The Problem of Pain." Coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!