Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just for fun....

I really do have a blog entry ready (in my mind) and waiting to be typed out, but having gotten up an hour and a half late, today is not going to be the day!! So instead, I wanted to post the birth pics of a birth-circle friend of mine, who just had her fifth baby. Congratulations, Stephanie! May my next birth be as easy as this one was!! (But with 5 kiddos, she's earned an easy birth!!)

http://www.soderblom.net/kasey/kaseybirth.htm

I am such a huge fan of birth stories and pictures and videos - hopefully I can get pictures as good as this next time!! (Ours were quite dark and grainy.... The effects of a really bad camera used in a big hurry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!