Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tidbits and Snippets for February 29th


Hi, folks! I'm too tired to add comments, so here are a few articles, sans comments, that made me happy this week:

Three Things I'm Neglecting When I Lose My Joy in the Home @ A Mama's Story

10 Things That Helped Me Through 31 Years of Homeschooling @ Character Corner

Restoration: A Commitment to Postpartum Rest @ Smithspirations

10 Things I Desperately Want My Children to Learn @ Raising Homemakers

Preparing for a new baby, postpartum etiquette, and realistic expectations for recovery @ Are They All Yours?


Recipe Corner

Remember Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs from Calvin and Hobbes? These imaginative people developed a recipe for it! I'd like to say I make it, but actually I just cheated and bought some all-natural cocoa puffs. But maybe sometime! (BlendTec Blog)

Low-Carb Gluten-Free Paleo Chicken Nuggets? Yes, please! These were a-ma-zing. Beyond good. They are our new favorite, and the 4yo's pick for his birthday dinner.

Beat and Bake Orange Cake - What better way (except orange marmalade, of course) to take advantage of the local citrus harvest? I added extra orange peel and some lemon peel for good measure. Mmm.

Homemade Toothpaste - We are using this for some severe dental issues in one of our children.


From the Bookshelf

Ah, yes. I had this section all nice and gussied up, and whadduyaknow... the computer ate it. Next time, folks!


Have a great week, everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!