However, there's still quite a bit to get done, and I'm doing my best to make at least some progress!
Here is a partial list of goals for these few weeks:
- Write and print Christmas letter
- Get my Christmas cards out (ha ha ha ha ha!)
- Write quarterly homeschool progress reports
- Write new quarterly goals sheet for children, self, and home
- Start curriculum planning for next year ("next year" = May 2014)
- Start chore-chart planning for next year
- Clear out homeschool notebook, print new pages as necessary
- Clear out school supplies
- Set up 2014 calendar
- Re-do recipe notebooks
- Revamp my meal-planning method, currently in a state of sad disarray
- Deal with CHRISTMAS - purchasing, planning, hosting guests, cooking, cards, cookies for neighbors, activities and crafts with the children - the whole bit!
And now, dear friends - I'd better get busy!
Have a great day, everyone!