Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Going Crazy, Bit By Bit

Over the last couple of days, I have wondered - why are DH and I such stress-cases? And then I thought about it - wow, we have a lot of stuff going on in our life! And most of it is stressful! So here's a wee snippet of what's going on around here....

- Changes at work for DH. Not good ones.

- A car accident for DH involving a cyclist. Thankfully no one was hurt and DH was not at fault, but dealing with the shock of it (plus financial and insurance issues) has taken its toll.

- Family members acting oddly. Major source of worry for the whole family! I won't elaborate (because this is the internet!).

- The family cat coming down with what looks to be a serious condition. Should know more in a month or so, but it doesn't look particularly hopeful.

- Yesterday: "Gosh, why is there water all over the floor?" Today: New water heater!

- Medical decisions to be made with our middle son.

- Preparing for a visit from family this weekend, who will be staying with us. Ever tried to clean a house with three children in it? I might as well not even try, because it looks worse tonight than when I started this morning!

- All of the usual stresses of raising three children, learning a new baby, and life in general!

So there you have it! Hopefully things will calm down, but I'm not hopeful. Maybe in another twenty years or so.

I'll try to check in soon! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!