Friday, April 20, 2012

And Now.... We Wait

This afternoon I emailed the final completed summary letter (of this past pregnancy and my use of the VLC diet) to Dr. Fox, so now.... we wait. I have no formal relationship with Dr. Fox, and am not a paying client, so I have no right to ask for him to evaluate the results of this past pregnancy. I can only hope that he will be willing to send any information or thoughts that he has, and I will let you know! I have spent this week praying that this would be a beneficial exchange, and hopefully that some mysteries would be solved. I'll let you all know when - and if - I hear back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!