Sunday, December 5, 2010

New HG Blog

Knocked Up, Knocked Over posted this link a few weeks ago, and I wanted to as well! This is a new HG blog, of a mama who is currently in her first trimester with her second child, and dealing with HG:

Building My Baby

You can read all about her current struggles and frustrations (she's in the middle of a doctor-change to try to find a more proactive doctor) as well as the progress of her NVP on her blog.

When I read her history, I read also that their first child, a boy, was tragically stillborn - so this has been a super-hard journey for this mother. HG plus a stillbirth, and now HG again. She could use encouragement and prayers as she continues her journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!