Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Article: "Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy and Hyperemesis Gravidarum"


A recently published article:

"Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy and Hyperemesis Gravidarum"

Writing about this article, the HER Foundation said:
"We have exciting news! The first comprehensive review of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP) and HG in a major scientific journal has been published in Nature Disease Primers! A collaborative project with UCLA, USC, and the HER Foundation, the article describes the most current information on NVP and HG and important areas to focus on for future research."

I have not yet read this article, being that I am still in the "no time for anything but housekeeping and homeschooling" stage of life. Perhaps some year. But in the meantime, I'm very excited to see serious scholarly attention being given to what is usually an otherwise neglected condition.





2 comments:

  1. You may not have time to read it, but the fact that you are still researching and documenting is a marvelous accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to take the credit, but the truth is that this showed up without my even looking for it - I just snagged the link as it went by. I'm glad it's out there, though!! :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!