Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Video: A Mama-of-Many Discusses Pregnancy and Morning Sickness


I wanted to stop in briefly to share this video, in which blogger and mama-of-many, Zsuzsanna of Are They All Yours? talks at length about her experiences with pregnancy and morning sickness.

As long-time readers will already know, Zsuzsanna is one of the HG-mama pioneers who worked to develop what I have termed the "probiotic protocol" for the treatment and prevention of hyperemesis gravidarum. She has used this protocol to bring her pregnancies from hyperemetic and non-functional to now only mildly symptomatic (i.e. mild nausea if hungry or tired). This is a big WOW, and I know that this method is helping so many women.

In this video, Zsuzsanna shares about many pregnancy issues, including morning sickness. Take a peek!





You can read all of Zsuzsanna's posts about morning sickness from this link:

Links to my most helpful hyperemesis/morning sickness/NVP blog posts and remedies


Readers, stay tuned! I (actually, believe it or not) have a couple of blog posts that I am only a short time (i.e. weeks instead of years) away from posting! Check back and I'll try to have them up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!