Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Today Is a Big Day!


Today we finished our first half-decade of home education!

Yes! Really! It's been five years!

I'm so excited about this. It seems that we have just begun - and we have so far to go - but our first five years is a huge milestone.

(If anyone is wondering why we are finishing a school year in March, it's because I have designed our family's school year to run May through March rather than September through May.)

And now... bring on summer break!

(I'm working on a year-summary post - look for that in the next week or two.)

Happy Summer Break, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting to be celebrating that many years of homeschooling already!I can't wait to read your summary--but no pressure!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I have my summary post done, but I keep adding things to it. Hopefully I can just push "publish" sometime in the next week or two!! :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting! May you have joy in the next half decade and the decades to come. :)

    We have exciting news, too--our adoption is scheduled for March 28th!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be on my calendar! So exciting, Anne!!!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!