Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday (9w2d)

Yesterday was eh, but not bad by comparison.

I find myself of two minds lately:

The first mind is the complaining, whining mind. As in, "This is taking forever! I feel awful! Waaahhhh!!"

The second mind is the one that slaps the first mind across the face with the aforementioned wet haddock and says, "Stop complaining, you wimp! You're fine! You're stable! You're okay! You're not in HG! Dang it, you're living the dream!!!!"

I go back and forth. On the one hand, I do feel yuck, and it does feel like time has stopped. On the other hand, I am okay and stable, and I am very grateful for that. Very.

So if any truly-in-HG mamas out there would like to slap me for complaining, don't worry - I've got you covered. :)

Other than that, life proceeds slowly but well. I do my best to shut my eyes to all of the ways my life crumbles in around me during NVP - child discipline, TV limits, clean house, family activities, etc. There will be time to rebuild, hopefully soon. As a matter of fact, I can't drudge up a bit of enthusiasm for any of my usual pursuits - cooking, cleaning, child training, hobbies, anything - but I trust that that also will return in time.

Have a good day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!